Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Madeira Is., Cape Verde, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Tahiti, Cook Islands, New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, India, Oman, Jordan
Civitavecchia, Italy - Genoa, Italy - Marseille, France - Barcelona, Spain
Excursions & Facilities
Discover the included Excursions & the other advantageous packages
15 shore excursions, selected tours among the best excursions created by MSC Cruises:
- FUNCHAL/MADEIRA IS., PORTUGAL: CABO GIRAO & RIBEIRA BRAVA (FUN18)
- SALVADOR, BRAZIL: HISTORICAL SALVADOR (SAL04)
- RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL: SUGAR LOAF (RIO02T)
- BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA: CITY TOUR “BUENOS AIRES & ITS ENCHANTMENTS” (BUE02T)
- VALPARAISO, CHILE: CITY TOUR VALPARAISO & VIÑA DEL MAR (VAP01)
- ARICA, CHILE: CITY TOUR & ARCHEOLOGY (ARI01)
- CALLAO/LIMA, PERÙ: LIMA HIGHLIGHTS (LMA01)
- AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: AUCKLAND MUSEUM & CITY SIGHTS (AKL02)
- HOBART/TASMANIA, AUSTRALIA: HOBART AND RICHMOND (HBA01)
- SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: DISCOVERING SYDNEY (SDY07)
- DARWIN, AUSTRALIA: BEST OF DARWIN CITY TOUR (DRW03)
- BENOA, BALI: HIGHLIGHTS OF UBUD (BOA04)
- PORT KLANG/KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA: HIGHLIGHTS OF KUALA LUMPUR (PKG11)
- COLOMBO, SRI LANKA: COLOURS OF COLOMBO (CMB21)
- MUMBAI/BOMBAY, INDIA: ICONS OF MUMBAI (BOM18)
DINE & DRINK PACKAGE: This cruise includes beverages in the Main on-board restaurants during Lunch and Dinner opening hours and in the Buffet Area during assigned Lunch and Dinner Hours only. The package includes a variety of wines served by the glass (white, red, rose & sparkling wines), draught beer, mineral water, fountain-soda & fruit juices (by the glass). Buffet Opening Hours: lunch: 11:30h - 16:00h / dinner: 17:30h - 22:30h.
The package is not valid for use in any speciality restaurant or bars outside of the buffet area.
LAUNDRY: 30% off All Laundry Services.
ACTIVITIES: A comprehensive activity schedule with theme evenings, language classes, cultural guest speakers and much more.